Samsung Galaxy J7 Max Overview
The Samsung Galaxy j7 max was released back in 2017, June. Although the phone seems quite up to date still it is believed that it broke the hearts of many of the fans in different manners. To have a closer and detailed look at the highs and lows of this piece from the Samsung mobiles we have come up with this review. Keep scrolling to know everything about the Samsung Galaxy j7 max.
Samsung Galaxy J7 Max Unboxing
Galaxy J7 Max Specifications
- The dimensions of the phone are 156.7 x 78.8 x 8.1 mm which is equal to 6.17 x 3.10 x 0.32 inches.
- The 5.7 inches, 89.6 cm2 PLS capacitive touchscreen has the 16M colors having the resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels.
- The phone supports Android 7.0 Octa-core CPU having 4×2.35 GHz Cortex-A53 & 4×1.65 GHz Cortex-A53.
- The internal memory of the phone is 32 GB with a 4 GB RAM supporting an additional microSD card up to 256 GB.
- The j7 max has 13 Megapixel 1.7, autofocus, LED flash Primary Camera supporting the features like Smart glow ring, Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, panorama, and HDR etc.
- And a secondary 13 Mega Pixel 1.9, LED flash Camera as well.
- The sensors available are Fingerprint (front-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, and proximity, compass etc.
- The phone has improved Non-removable Li-Ion 3300 mAh battery giving the talk time around 20 h and music play around 72 h.
- The phone has been launched in two colors that are BLACK and GOLD.
Samsung Galaxy J7 Max Camera Test
Samsung Galaxy J7 Max review
Looking at the specifications it really seems that the phone is perfectly fine and it is able to compete in the market. But something that has been missing is the fact that the j7 max is only good for casual browsing and surfing on the web as well as listening to the music and having a good talk time.
It is not at all suitable and compatible with the latest graphics intense gaming.
That is the reason many of the users are disappointed by the lack of the feature.
Moreover, the speakers of the Samsung Galaxy j7 max are another disappointment as they are just a square hole on the left-hand side of the device above the power button.
Like, what on the earth did Samsung want to flaunt? Even ZTE V9A 5 years ago had better speakers.
Well, apart from these flinches, Samsung has tried and maintained to keep the set as useful for the casual users as possible by providing best quality cameras, phone quality as well as smart sensors along with a perfect Graphical User Interface which makes it worth purchasing.
The price of the Samsung Galaxy j7 max is 250 Euro which is around 34116.57 Pakistani Rupees.
The Samsung Galaxy j7 max has maintained to do a job that a regular smartphone does these days. Although Samsung would have worked slightly more in order to get the 5-star ratings from its fans and users still it is a better option to buy the phone for its amazing features like GPS, magnetometer, speedometer and other sensors.
Seems like Samsung has just focused on the hardware and made it catchy and attractive by introducing the amazing Graphical User Interface and has simply neglected the betterment’s that may have been made regarding the software.
Well, to be honest, we expected much from the Samsung this time but anyhow the customers who are okay with the features are still enjoying the set and that’s great.
According to us, initially, the idea of going with the phone is neither too good nor too bad but the after sales services are pathetic and you cannot complain either.